Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tagged


State 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about yourself.
The 10 people I tag are to then to follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts.(tagged by aidy) :

i love to twirl my hair : of course laa... lambut sayep kang sunsilk menguraiiii
love to sing : absalutely...
i love green & red : green adoreble..merah oke-oke
i love accessories : luv it! watches 12, bangle 8
i easily get annoyed : hipo....kritttt!! like my boss
i'm addicted to coffee : sumtimes...luv teh o
i still keep my exes stuff : yup...i got boxes. 4 me memories
i love to write : doing now my scripts of life
i'm addicted to travelling! : yessss....always thinking every month..
i think too much : about my BOSS ... he is annoyed
i often end up with someone who's connected to my EXes: no.....no..
i love to pout my lips while doing stuff : not good habits
i always give bad 'first impression' : yup..always.. i dont like new people!!
i have trouble sleeping : if i drink MILO...mati x bangun
i love to eat : HARUSSSSSS!!
nota kukukaki : sesape nak wat tag nie ambik lerr...

No comments: