Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Talk About Elva

name elva. going 28 this december...proud johorean. gots 3 siblings. n very luv my abah n mama. miss then so much! time so fast!! actualy i not doing this for u 2 read.it just wanna u to know a little..little...info about me.

elva doing a great job i thought so..hehehe....8 years its not a short time..sum time i feel bored do the same things everyday. but i hav 2. money its a big things that i really want every month. materialistics?? yes am i...(u 2 pliss dun deny). so many charaterisme on me. hepi. caring.hot temper(on work).gud listener.but the way u like it is elva easily to get along wif anybody. uols approved it then u know who am i ;)

elva so much like music. all kind of. realy do sing 2! try on me! like 2 playing guitar but i still on process huhuhu...really im not lying uols. my mouth can 'ternganga' if i see sumone playing guitar..so syokk...music is the part of my life. day or nite. werkin or taking bath or sleepy time i do sing a song i like alot.again n again n again n again.(sound like teletubbies lorr..again..again..huhu) some people says that my voice like ct DatuK K. hahahaha...my nose 'kembanggg'....ekekeke. believe it! or u can watch at believe it or not hakhakhak....just kiding ;)

elva do 2 play ping pong...excersice my hand 4 slappy people huhuhu....n most important its not muving around hahaha...travel around in msia make me tired..every month make my pocket money 'pokai'...but it was syokk...meet new people out there who need knowleadge...share some exsperience n give them help......its realy make me satisfactioness...ngeee
Talk about love... it can make us stupid..rite or wrong. true or lie. and suddenly it can make u crazy.. the past story was realy hurt me. im not blame my ex..but its about honest...people can get 'lemas' when in love..but elva still not find the true love...huhuhu. dunt cry lorrr....sum day...sum place..elva will find someone.....its true!! but not now...hehehe. scandal make me happy lorrr...its better than get truth luv...huhuhu. now maybe uols not accept it..but when u break off...then uols 'lari-lari' find the tissue box..4 wat?? crying?? waste uols time lorr...better uols get ready 2 find scandal...its better watt!!!

No comments: